<CT> Re: Default calmira.ini

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:57:02 +0100

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that the default calmira.ini shipped with 3.2
> lacks some sections, e.g. [Advanced] and [Keyboard]? IMHO all the
> sections that are not defunct should be included in the file, even if
> empty. Just put Calmira on my new IBM P70 (2 MB of RAM, yikes - swaps
> like crazy) and noticed that the "Advanced" Tab of System Properties is
> pretty useless.

I tried including every section in the default ini file. I just forgot
the [Keyboard] section... oh well. What else did I forget?

However, the [Advanced] section is no longer needed; Calmira should scan
the ini file for all sections when you open the advanced tab. Are you
presented with an empty list?

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter