<CT> Re: DV5 #34 - McShellGS 95

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:49:43 +0100

>               <CT> Re: DV5 #34 - McShellGS 95

Changa,

>Subject: <CT> Re: DV5 #34 - McShellGS 95

>I don't know what happened back in 2002, I completely missed that=20
>email from Rich Dennis.  I wonder if that was when I screwed up my=20
>juno account and lost a lot of stuff.

I can't remember what happened last week :)

>Rich, if you're still out there, I'll buy it off you. :)

>Pete, in case Rich isn't on this list anymore, would you mind sending=20
>me his address again offlist?  freelists trimmed it down so he won't get=
=20
>spammed...

You have the first part of his address - the domain is comcast.net.

Actually I archive my lists every year so I looked him up in google..=20

He's still chating away on various forums.

Be nice to see some of the old crew here.

I tend not to post here now but do still get my faithful Calmira list
post. Life wouldn't be the same otherwise and I'm quite excited about
the DOS 7 & LFNs post though I haven't got my old 486 out to try it
yet.

Anyway I'll keep my eyes open for full McShell.

I did manage to find a copy of DOS "QuBe" some time ago so could post
that to you if you want a look. DOS "Seal" is about too.

Regards

Pete