<CT> Re: DV5 #34 - McShellGS 95

  • From: Changa Mwene <mwenechanga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:11:05 -0700

I don't know what happened back in 2002, I completely missed that
email from Rich Dennis.  I wonder if that was when I screwed up my
juno account and lost a lot of stuff.

Rich, if you're still out there, I'll buy it off you. :)

Pete, in case Rich isn't on this list anymore, would you mind sending
me his address again offlist?  freelists trimmed it down so he won't get
spammed...

All the copies I've ever tried via google wound up expiring and dying in
30 days, and somehow it knows when it's been on a computer but I
haven't found the hidden file or whatever. It keeps nagging you the
whole 30 days anyway.

The postcard's a good idea, I'll try that next.  You'd think that if they
were still a going concern they'd have a webpage now though.

Thank you, Pete, you've helped a lot already.

-Changa