<CT> Re: DV5 #34 - McShellGS 95

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:15:12 +0100

>Subject: <CT> (OT) McShellGS 95
>From: changa mwene <mwenechanga@xxxxxxxx>

>Does anyone out there know where I could find a full version of
>McShellGS95=20
>or at least contact the author and beg for a copy?  The man has no
>internet=20
>connection, so I don't even know how I got the trial version. =20

On Google "DOS McShell" or just "McShell" there are quite a few copies
about but not sure if any are registered.

Also a mail to Calmira-Tips from you in 2002? which From: "Rich
Dennis" <akai11@xxxxxxx> replied to suggesting he had a copy...=20

The software original author was:

          Mike Manning
          4900 Montee Road
          Theodore, AL 36582
          (205) 973-1041

The only link I could find for the authors address was:

CCI Software
4900 Montee Rd.
Theodore, AL 36582
205-973-0473

(Or their number could be 334-973-0473)

Possible they know of him?

Worth a post card?

Got from Google:
http://www.google.com/search?num=3D20&hl=3Den&lr=3Dlang_en&ie=3DUTF-8&new=
window=3D1&safe=3Doff&q=3DTheodore++Montee+Road+36582&btnG=3DSearch

Not much else I can help with...

Regards

Pete