<CT> Re: DV1#30 - Long file names across Interlink/LapLink

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:33:27 -0600

If you are talking about Windows Commander by Ghisler (I can't remember
the guy's first name)that is available at www.ghisler.com, yes there is a
16 bit version that is pretty close to the same as the 32 bit version.
Norm (are you still out there?) turned me onto this program over a year
ago and I use it exclusively on both computers here.  I don't even go
into Windows Explorer unless I have to.

Matt