<CT> Re: Current state of Calmira site.../Calmira downloads

  • From: "PC Freak" <pcfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:43:18 -0800

If anyone wants to read or add any comments, the Computing.Net post I was
referring to can be found here:

http://www.computing.net/windows31/wwwboard/forum/10547.html

Also, as for restoring Calmira downloads, did the old Calmira site have
downloads for the older versions of Calmira, along with the newest one?
Sometimes people prefer an older version, and I just realized I have copies of
Calmira 3.1, the Calmira 3.11 and 3.12 updates, and Calmira 3.25, that I can
send if anyone wants to upload these.

-PC Freak

-PC Freak's WebZone
http://pcfwebzone.vze.com