<CT> Re: Chat

  • From: "Budd" <BuddNTexas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:43:54 +0000

> can anybody recommend a simple and reliable chat-program for Win16?
> Best choice would be in german language -- it is not for me.
>
> Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / Regards / Saluton
>
> Michael Lennartz
> lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx

There are many types of chat... For Win16, there are mIRC
for Internet Relay Chat, AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ has a
sixteen bit version of their client, WinTalk (I think that is the
name) is a clone of Unix's Talk program... There are other
programs such as Sticky notes etc, but I am not sure how
those work.  There are other chat programs also... and
Java chat clients...  I am uncertain of the availability in
German.

Budd <>< BuddNTexas@xxxxxxxxx