<CT> Re: Changing window font sizes

  • From: Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:23:14 +0000

Hi,

I've tried the Sysfont program - its good. I'd been wanting to know how to
change the title bar font for ages! Unfortunately, most of the window text
remains the same. I've tried messing about with the font settings in
system.ini, but with no luck. I think the font I'm trying to change must be
embedded in the driver for my graphics card, so I don't think its possible
to change.

Many thanks,
Jason