<CT> Re: Changing window font sizes

  • From: "The Dark Sun" <singedland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:22:53 -0500

> Can anyone tell me how to change the size of the window text in Windows
> 3.x? Not the title or menu bar text or the icon font, but the font that
> appears in all dialog and message boxes. Its far too large at the moment,
> and my video driver claims to be using small fonts.

G'day!

There is a program I've used before called SysFont. It allows you to change
the
fonts for (most of) Windows' display fonts. I'm not quite sure if it's
exactly what
you're looking for, but you might want to give it a try...

You can download it from SensFan's web site, CalmiraZone, directly at:
http://members.xoom.com/calmirazone/files/sysfon.zip

His website is: http://calmirazone.cjb.net/

I hope this is helpfull.

Yours,