<CT> Re: Cello Browser / Re: Format a Mac disket on PC / Re: Calmira II 3.12 is up

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:36:17 +0200

> Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:53:38 +0100
> From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Cello Browser

> is there anybody, who has a copy of the cello browser? The download
> link to conell.edu is dead.

Did you try this site?
http://browsers.evolt.org/
They have copies of about any browser you can think of (and a whole lot
more).

> Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 17:45:46 -0500
> From: Ross Nelson <rnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Re: Format a Mac disket on PC

> >The way the blj8.com site is set up, www in the FTP side is a link to
> >the website. You can see and access the web pages of www.blj8.com from
> >the backside, files and all. No, you can't change anything, it's still
> >just read-only guest access <g>

> Ahh.  I see.  I'm using ftp.exe that comes with Win2K.  Little information
> given from it.  I need to download CuteFTP Pro again sometime...

Personally I like WS_FTP LE. Windows Commander is also capable of FTP.

> Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:05:31 +0200
> From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Calmira II 3.12 is up

> What should have been 3.11 <g>, has become 3.12, and can now be
> downloaded. This will be the last patch. Work on Calmira II 3.2 will
> commence. But before that, the source for 3.12 will be uploaded, and a
> complete 3.12 package will be compiled.

| Bugfixes in 3.12:
|
| + Fixed freezes:
|   - Windows Commander.
|   - Netscape 4.08.

Erwin, you're a genius! :) I could open no less than three Composer
windows now, and the fourth failed only because of insufficient GDI
resources.

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)