<CT> Re: Calmira.org suggestions page

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:51:54 +0100

Erwin, Reid,

> > No new suggestion have come in... I think eveything has been
> > suggested. I think I'll merge the usable ones into the wishlist.

Mmmh, where did all our suggestions go? Does the mail address
feature@xxxxxxxxxxx point to /dev/null? What about the suggest.cgi,
does it still work? Just make a test.

> I've suggested several within the last 6 months.

Me too. E.g. I posted some concerning the My_Computer window,
which I would like to behave more like Win9x then it does now (and I
don't want any replacement, I want a *real* My_Computer).

Bye, bye
Gaby

---
The light at the end of a tunnel is always
the headlamp of an oncoming train! (Murphy)