<CT> Re: Calmira update

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:48:38 -0000

no,

personally i say no,

the site is simple for us simple users that arent running Java/Flash enabled
browsers and even Lynx in some cases :), + we all dont want to associate
ourselves with the biggest money grabbers around, + Microsoft probably have
the most copyright laws going on there site.. however some do manage to get
away with it (www.mslinux.org).

Richard

http://rhfweb.net/~rhf