<CT> Re: Calmira under OS/2 Warp?

  • From: "Mark Tucker" <tuckerm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:29:26 +0000

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:35:24 +0000, m.porter@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I've recently installed OS/2 Warp 4 on my machine.  This has the ability
to run Win3.x Program Manager and Win3.x software and (early impressions)
does so fairly well.

>However, when I tried to run Calmira, it came up with a GPF error.  Has
anyone had any experience with this or care to theorize as to why this
would happen?

I'm running Calmira under OS/2 Warp 3 (Connect).  I only run Calmira under
a full-screen Windows session.  I haven't tried it seamless but I wouldn't
expect it to behave properly.  It does seem to be a slightly more touchy
than Program Manager but not exceptionally troublesome.  It does work under
OS/2 so there must be something in your configuration that's not quite
right.  What version of Calmira are you using?  What fixpack level is your
OS/2 installation at?

--
Mark Tucker
mark@xxxxxxxxxx