<CT> Re: Calmira running under ??

  • From: Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:15:03 -0600

It's all dependent on what your *nix install supports.  In the past few
years, full HID support for USB has become very stable.  Though on my
desktop both are PS/2 to avoid dealing with the quirks of USB, I know I
can use both in Linux.  You should just need to (if even so) tell Bochs
that they're there.

(I haven't played much with Bochs...just played around with OpenBSD
inside it on Windows)

As for running your Win16 apps, you could always try running them under
WINE.

Ross