<CT> Re: Calmira II 3.11b bugfix released

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:46:08 +0200

> Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:42:25 +0200
> From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Re: Calmira II 3.11b bugfix released

> Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> > BTW it seems some or all sound problems are fixed now (at
> > least the one with Pegasus Mail, as it seems, but I'll ask the one who
> > had the problem to be sure).

> Well Guess what... Netscape still hangs. I got another bug report, which
> said haveing *TWO* Composer windows completely hangs the computer, and I
> was able to reproduce the problem.

I could have told you about that earlier - I already experienced this
problem years ago... The new problem introduced with 3.11 is indeed
gone.

> The GOOD news is, I have tracked the problem! AND, the same problem is
> also responsible for the Windows Commander hang! But I still have to
> solve it; the hang occurs when calculating the textwidth on the task
> buttons. Calling that function is essential, so I am still a bit in a
> deadlock. But, expect a 3.12 release soon, that will fix those nasty
> buggers.

Good luck with that :). BTW I've been told Calmira 3.1(a) final has
problems loading some apps such as WordPerfect 6.1, which 3.02 didn't.
This sounds like quite a strange problem to me. Any ideas?

> Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 19:08:52 +0200
> From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Re: Calmira II 3.11b bugfix released

> Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> > > + New Explorer shortcuts:
> > >   - ALT + double click: Properties

> > Uh-oh - Houston, we've got a problem...

> D*mn! I didn't know that! I'll move the toggling to Ctrl. Shift already
> works like win95 (Open Explorer if in icon window). No harm done (but
> you'll have to get used to the new key...)
>
>    - ALT + double click: Properties
>    - CTRL + double click: Toggle open folder action
>    - SHIFT + double click: Open Explorer (if in icon window)

Getting used to using Ctrl instead of Alt shouldn't be much of a
problem. (Ctrl+Enter should work, too...)

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)
eMail: mailto:jgrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx | Webmaster: http://www.i24.com/