<CT> Re: Calmira II 3.11b bugfix released

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:42:25 +0200

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> BTW it seems some or all sound problems are fixed now (at
> least the one with Pegasus Mail, as it seems, but I'll ask the one who
> had the problem to be sure).

Well Guess what... Netscape still hangs. I got another bug report, which
said haveing *TWO* Composer windows completely hangs the computer, and I
was able to reproduce the problem.

The GOOD news is, I have tracked the problem! AND, the same problem is
also responsible for the Windows Commander hang! But I still have to
solve it; the hang occurs when calculating the textwidth on the task
buttons. Calling that function is essential, so I am still a bit in a
deadlock. But, expect a 3.12 release soon, that will fix those nasty
buggers.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter