<CT> Re: Calmira Funding

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:55:51 +0200 (CEST)

Erwin,

> I will try to contact Robin to have the domain
> transfered.

Good idea! :) Let's see what is possible.

> Since I also acted as co-webmaster, I have the whole site
> sitting on my
> disk, sans the screenshots, so those are lost I'm afraid.
> Also all the
> utilities by other people are lost, as I did not keep a
> copy of those.

I just installed an ftp account for you on my server. I will send the
user data in a separate mail to you personally somewhat later (I'm
leaving right now for some hours).
You can then upload what you have. URL name will be calmira.de, for the
time being. So we have at least something online.

As for the screenshots, you can perhaps add some links to screenshot
pages (e.g. David Burgess' site, calpaint.de or my
win31.de/escreens.htm), so that it's not totally empty.
The missing utilities may be found somewhere else, I will have a google
search for them later.

> So, as soon as the domain is back up, I can upload the
> site in minutes,
> and keep it updated (if you will have me as webmaster).

I think you're the best webmaster for the Calmira site I can imagine
:-))

Cheers, Gaby

--
Gaby Chaudry