<CT> Re: Calmira 3.2 progress

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:52:45 +0100

wim.kalkman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Till now I did not see any respons on my question about adding
> a drive list in the find menu! Is it difficult to implement?

Hi Wim,

As I recalled, you asked for a list of drives in the 'Start from' box.
I'll see if I can pullit off.

> I had some email contact with Les Willians (LFN stuff) and he sent
> me some nice demo program to read long filenames from a CD.

I don't have that! I only have a demo that reads LFN's from hard disk.
Could you send me that demo + source, please?

> Very nice and helpfull guy! I's pitty that he has
> no time (and maybe no reason anymore) to help implementing LFN
> code to Calmira :-(

Indeed he is, though we had our differences :) I am still struggling to
make sense of his code and making it compatible with Calmira's file
system, but I keep running into problems.

> In the past I did some Turbo Pascal
> and Tasm and now I want to learn Delphi!
> So I'm now looking for the 16 bit Delphi version 1.0

Great! I could use some help :)

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter