<CT> Re: Calmira 3.2 progress

  • From: wim.kalkman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:44:12 +0100

Erwin wrote:

ps. Anyone still interested in a new version?

Sure Erwin, like I said before I'm looking forward to it.
Did you see my reaction on your previous mail where you
announced the new version.
Till now I did not see any respons on my question about adding
a drive list in the find menu! Is it difficult to implement?

I had some email contact with Les Willians (LFN stuff) and he sent
me some nice demo program to read long filenames from a CD.
(Erwin, I know that you have the sources too)
He updated the auto detect routine for me, so now my CD drive
R: is correctly detected. Very nice and helpfull guy! I's pitty that he
has
no time (and maybe no reason anymore) to help implementing LFN
code to Calmira :-(
He said I could distribute the executable to anyone I want, so if anyone
on this list wants this small utility to read the long filenames on a CD
just
send me an email and I will reply with the zipfile attached, or maybe
better that it will be placed on calmira.org!

He also sent me the Delphi source code, In the past I did some Turbo
Pascal
and Tasm and now I want to learn Delphi!
So I'm now looking for the 16 bit Delphi version 1.0
I known that in the past it was distributed on CD with PC magazine but at
that
time I was not interested.
Anyone ?

Greetings, Wim.