<CT> Re: Calmira 3.2 on the way

  • From: wim.kalkman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:18:25 +0100

Hi Erwin,

I'm looking forward to the new Calmira 3.2 release!

I share your feelings that Calmira is almost completed, I use it for
years now on a P1 90Mhz system and it is a very stable and nice program.
The only feature I look for is LFN support for CD's with long file names
like MP3 and picture disks. It's pitty that it is the last point on the
wish list
and that the co-author hasn't been involved for over a year. Do you still
have contact with him?

Keep up the good work!, greetings Wim.

p.s.
In the past I mentioned a feature I was looking for and it is not on the
wish list,
that is an extension of the find dialog with a drive list. Many times I
want to search
on all not removable drives on my system for a certain file. If you have
many
partitions, like me :-) , you have to do the search first on drive C: and
repeat the
search for all drive letters. What I like,  would be something like C:,
D:, E:, F:  to
search drive C, D, E, and F for that given file.
Is it difficult to implemed?

mailto:wim.kalkman@xxxxxxxxxxx