<CT> Re: Calmira 3.2 Hangs (2nd reply)

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:00:37 EST

Klaus,
In regards to checking CTL3D.DLL, guess I wasn't very clear.  What I mean is
check
the version of CTL3D.DLL  AND CTL3DV2.DLL...make sure that the versions of
BOTH of these are the same.  Also, it is always best to only have ONE version
of this file in your \windows\system directory...do not have one in your
application
directories.  If you find one in Calmira directory, or any other for that
matter, rename
the file to something you can remember, say CTL3D.CLM for Calmira etc.
Also, have you noticed problems restarting when Program Mangler is the shell?
(Progman, that is, hehe).  Try it and see...that might clear up whether it is
really
Calmira or something amiss somewhere else.  Also, what other resident programs
are running...antivirus?? fax??  Any of these could also be causing problems.
See you later!
Glenn