<CT> Re: Calmira 3.2 Hangs

  • From: Klaus.Osswald@xxxxxxxxxxx (Klaus Osswald)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:33:15 +0100

Hi Glenn,

just remembered that, while still in Linux I have the chance to
examine my windows filesystem 'remotely' at the Unix shell.
This is what I found:

I actually do have lots of ctl3d.dll & ctl3dv2.dll's on C:\
to be exact it's 14 of them, alltogether.

Really strange I find this:
In C:\Calmira the ctl3d file actually is called ctl3d.zip
An indicator that anything went wrong at installation time ?

Also the creation time of my C:\windows\system files is
1995 for the ctl3dv2.dll &
1998 for the ctl3d.dll file.

Nothing said about the version but I guess your idea was
that they both should be of same creation date ?