<CT> Re: Calmira 3.2 Hangs

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:51:53 EST

Klaus,
Hmm, I'm not sure what is going on.  You might try a different Shutdown tool
and
see if it is Calmira or possibly one of the Win3X system files...I like a
couple of
different ones, one called "A Timely Exit", the other is part of TaskWiz+...a
drop
in replacement for Taskman.  A Timely Exit runs in one of the 4 corners on the
screen, a "right click" will change the action.  TaskWiz+ you run just like
you would
TaskMan, with a line in WIN.INI reading TASKMAN=C:\WINDOWS\TASKWIZ.EXE
(note, if it is located in a different directory, use that directory instead
of Windows.)
Then you can double click anywhere on the desktop, brings her up.  An arrow at
the bottom of the screen expands the menu to include a "RUN" commmand, as
well as "WINDOWS", click on WINDOWS and you have the standard shutdown,
reboot and exit options.
You might also check your CTL3D.DLLs and verify versions are the newer ones.
Good Luck!
Glenn