<CT> Re: Calmira 3.11 beta 1

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 23:53:01 +0200

Mario Pignata wrote:

> I've been trying the new Beta, and I've found these:
>
>     Explorer - drag and drop:
>     I can move, but I can't copy (right click not working)

Read the Readme! Dragging behaviour has been changed to match windows
9X's behaviour.

To copy, hold CTRL while dragging. Right-click now *cancels* a drag
operation.

>     Shut down: Log as another user does not appear anymore.

This has been removed due to reports (and experience!) of instability. I
hope to re-introduce this feature in a new form.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter