<CT> Re: Calmira 3.11... 3.2... 4.0?

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:35:30 +0200

> Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:18:23 +0200
> From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Calmira 3.11... 3.2... 4.0?

> Here's a list of what I've been doing since Calmira 3.1 came out. I was
> panning to call the next release 3.11, but maybe 3.2 would be better, or
> even 4.0 (???) What do you think?

3.2 should be fine - the improvements are certainly worth a .1 increase.
4.0 would be a bit much, IMO.
That §/%$)& sound problem really annoys me, especially since I can't
reproduce it (there was another case recently) and I'm absolutely
clueless as to what it might be caused by. All the systems affected seem
to be on some network, so perhaps the networking functions are at
fault??? (No, normally I don't use multiple punctuation marks, and I
know what is said about people who do.) Obviously the change from the
Delphi sound functions to the Windows API didn't affect the problem. The
problem with Windows Commander's directory sync function is a bit
strange, too.

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)