<CT> Re: Calmira 3.11 (2)

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:36:29 -0600 (MDT)

On May 25, Stephan Grossklass directed electrons to Mailingliste calmira_tips:

>It seems I just found another bug: When I try to open the path
>%netscape% here (an environment variable pointing to the Netscape folder
>has been defined in calmira.ini), Calmira cannot find the path. Oops?

Perhaps it is conflicting with the new default browser detection (which
is registry-based)?

Why not temporarily remove the "%netscape%" definition from calmira.ini
and see if it works better... If that doesn't work, you can always post
up. :)

-=Brian=-