<CT> Re: <CT>dos6.22 disk image and comments/?'s

  • From: BEN09880@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:23:35 EST

it appears to me to be a file attachment that wasn't properly attached or
somethin...

I see that stuffz whenever I look at newsgroups on AOL, using AOL. Gr.. AOL
shreds newsgroups... lookin for an alternative freebie newsgroup manager
compatable with AOL for 32bit BTW.

Whatever happened to the Linux port of Calmira?
What ultimately were the findings of running Calmira under Win95 (or 98 more
specifically)?
Any hopes of a Calmira port that looks like that cracked out XP?  Would be
fun to freak out co worker's... make them think my lil b/w 486/33 laptop is
running XP! :)

TIA, Keep it going!
Benjamin Rossington