<CT> Re: CTd V4 #63 - Are We All Happy

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:25:05 +0200

Pete,

> * What is the word from the original "Calmira.Org" owner?

There is none... Nobody knows what has ever happened to him :-(

> Is Calmira.Org gone?

Yes, for the time being. I sent a domain registrar change form to the
address given in the nic/whois. There are 3 possibilities: either he will
sign it and send it to my ISP, or he won't sign it, or I will receive my
letter back as undeliverable. So, all we can do is just sit and wait (I
like this song by Sidney Youngblood :))

In the case of possibility 2 or 3, we'll have to wait till the end of
September (the date the registration expires, if it's not prolonged).

I also tried to contact John Spyder (the calmira.org host), but he is
also unreachable (spydermania.com is down).

But I agree with you that we all should calm down a bit.
Is it by chance that the word Calmira bears the word "calm" in it?? ;)

And most of all we should give Erwin a chance to lean back to give
4.0 the finishing touches :)

Bye, bye
Gaby

--
Hiroshima '45 - Tchernobyl '86 - Windows '95