<CT> Re: CTd V4 #63 - Are We All Happy

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:41:54 +0100

Hi All,

Can I step back a little :o)

Can we (I) take stock of what is happening or what has happened?

I would like to promote "Calmira" aswell as offer any support & help I
can.

   BUT :o))  Things are moving fast. Just like life..=20

* What is the word from the original "Calmira.Org" owner?

* Erwin.. What are your thoughts?

* Gaby. I love your effort, strength and action.

I just want to stop for a moment and allow myself (and others maybe)
to catch our breaths :o)))

Is Calmira.Org gone?

I have no problem with this but want to make sure no one else (and
mostly those who actually have a say) have any problem also?

Regards

Pete
firststep