<CT> Re: CTV4 #53: Is this the end

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:45:43 +0100

Hi All,

>From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)

>Mrs. Gaby Chaudry
>Wirtstr. 10, 81539 Muenchen, Germany

I never looked are you website before.  Its a good site..

I just found my birth mother after 33 years of being without her.

She is German and lives in Wassenberg... How far are you from there?

I'll be visiting her in August. I'll be staying in 'OverLoon' holland
and moving backwards and forwards over the border.

I'm not suggesting we should meet but just interested..

Regards

Pete

>------------------------------
>From: Erwin Dokter <e.dokter@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: <CT> It is the end... for now

Erwin,

>Appearently, calmira.org's hosting provider has pulled the plug.

I always assumed you were a part of the Calmira team?

Mostly because you have always been here....

>Some of you may know that Robin Roe, calmira.org's website owner, no
>longer has internet access and is unable to pay for hosting services. My
>plan is to setup a new domain (calmira.nl) to continue hosting Calmira's
>website. This means some features will be lost, ie. the guestbook and
>screenshots.

Please tell me what I can do either via this list mail or via:
firststep<AT>clara<D0t>net.

I can't help with a guestbook but would be willing to host any
screenshots or a mirror.

Cheers

Pete