<CT> Re: CT D4 #58 - Minimum calmira.org mirror

  • From: "PC Freak" <pcfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:11:55 -0800

Been reading the messages on this list lately, and it sure is great to see how
many people are offering to help. This is making it plainly clear that
Calmira/Win3.x are certainly not dead yet! I would like to be able to help as
well, but there isn't really much of anything I can do currently... But I just
wanted to say thanks to all who are working to get a Calmira website up and
running again. It's really great to see the community come together like this
to get the problem taken care of...

Also, I noticed that the backup currently available at
http://www.gaby.de/win3x/calmira/ has the old Calmira iWarp Program WebRing's
navigation code on it... Since this ring is active again, I'll edit the link in
the ring to direct people to that address, at least for now, depending on what
happens with the domain names.

-PC Freak

PC Freak's WebZone
http://pcfwebzone.vze.com