<CT> Re: CT D4 #58 - Minimum calmira.org mirror

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:48:21 +0100

Hi Gaby,

>Subject: <CT> Minimum calmira.org mirror

>I've just installed a *minimum* mirror of calmira.org at
>http://www.gaby.de/win3x/calmira/ (the future directory for calmira.de)

I missed this in my last post but I am glad you have taken the 'bull
by the horns'...

Well done.

Personally at this stage in Calmira's life I don't think it matters if
we have an exclusive "Calmira" domain as long as Calmira itself is
featured in the MetaTags and in the main search engines.=20

It is early days yet but I can find www.gaby.de/win3x/screens.htm via
Yahoo.

Maybe promoting a www.gaby.de/win3x/ 'index.htm' will help?

I like your "make it happen" attitude.

=46or that I am grateful..

If you want a hand at any time you have my private e.mail.

Regards

Pete
firststep