<CT> Re: Batch file?

  • From: Terry E Malcolm <temalcolm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:21:30 -0400

The program runs in the back ground and has no window to open and close,
I don't need it all the time running so I took it out of the startup but
theres no way to get it out of memory after I load it without going to
taskman and removing it from there.
Come to think of it a batch file might do it, but the program loads in
windows only that is why I was thinking script or macro.