<CT> Re: Autostart

  • From: "Marcin Szafran" <jm_sz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:45:09 +0100

>I have tried a variety of ways to start programs automatically with
>Calmira, but I haven't succeeded*, so I wrote a short program,
>which starts all the programs I want, but if you know a more decent
>way, please send me!
>
>*I've translated the Start menu of Calmira into Hungarian, the Startup
>group too, and that may be the reason of it...

That's the problem. Programs and Startup are the default names for Start Menu
items in Calmira. So if you have changed them, you have to create entries in
calmira.ini in [Start Menu] section as below:
ProgramsGroup=YourNameForProgramsItem
StartupGroup=YourNameForStartupItem
It should work.
And of course it is also described in Calmira help file (calmira.hlp in Calmira
directory ;-)
     Marcin Szafran
     jm_sz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Calmira PL: http://www.republika.pl/calmira/