<CT> Re: Applet tray extension

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:09:56 +0100

Blast from the past, so to say ;)

> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:13:47 +0200
> From: Klaus.Osswald@xxxxxxxxxxx (Klaus Osswald)
> Subject: <CT> Re: Applet tray extension

> Just reposting my idea under a new subject heading

> Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> > BTW: Any ideas for the first digit(s) being cut off when a larger font
> > is selected, anyone? Perhaps one could implement some calmira.ini option
> > that is used for selecting the width of the field reserved for the clock
> > and the memory display.

> Yes, there is a little workaround trick for you.
> Add this to your Calmira.ini file:

> [Applet Tray]
> x1=" "
> x2=" "  ;(quoted printable encoding after the =, just in case Listar turns it
>                 into anything else ; ))

> So figure out yourself how many 'x'tensions you need for your font size. : )
> I tried it with MS Sans Serif 12pt. Took about one 'x-space' for each digit.

Brilliant idea, in case I didn't mention that back then. Worked
perfectly on my DX/2-66 (didn't get around to trying it until now). You
can also do that from System Properties >> Advanced BTW.

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)
eMail: mailto:jgrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx | Webmaster: http://www.i24.com/