<CT> Re: Anyone got the last digest for me?

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 13:56:12 +0200

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> BTW, yes, the Netscape problem isn't quite solved yet - the first debug
> version without the better icon transparency doesn't freeze here, 3.11a
> does again.

Maybe this a timing problem. Try putting this (undocumented) setting in
WIN.INI under [Windows:

MenuShowDelay=200

This setting controls how long Windows will wait (in milliseconds)
before rolling out cascading menu's. Default = 0 for 386 computers.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter