<CT> Re: Amazon.com and Real Player

  • From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:08:45

Help! I have a problem. I want to listen to sample music from
Amazon.com but it requires the latest Real Player which works
on WIN9x. I have Win3.11. Real Player 5.0 is for WIN3.1 but it
no longer works with the Amazon samples. The error message says
it cant find the compression algorithm or some such thing.

Is there software for WIN3.1x that will work with the Amazon samples?
The Amazon help people say I have to switch to WIN9x and use
Real Player 8.0. And give up Calmira? You've got to be kidding.

Surely there's a solution to this dilemma.

Ray
Ray
GRSJr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx