<CT> Re: Ah, intros :)

  • From: "Ricardo Rita" <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 03:37:45 +0100

Hi all!

Well, everybody's making an intro, so I will do one to.

I'm from Portugal, 24 years old, and I had my first computer a long time
ago, a sinclair zx spectrum 48k. Some years after I got an IBM PS/2 model
30, a 286 with 10mhz and a 30 mb disk. It was a great computer when I got
it.
I started using Calmira in version 1.0 when a spanish magazine I used to buy
("Hot Shareware") included it on the cd. I was really amazed. I had a Dell
486dx33 then (which I still use) and have never stopped using calmira since.
I remember Li-Hsi and all the work he has done, and always have seen calmira
as a great piece of software.
I am a rock musician, in a band called prime (check out
http://www.prime-music.com ) and I'm finishing a computer enginnering
degree. I'm single with a steady girlfriend, and I like to read, play chess,
play guitar, and be wild as much as calm.