<CT> Re: AfterDark

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:04:59 -0600

I think there were a bunch of Afterdark things just posted on
alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.old (sorry that's what the other one re Delphi
1 should be too).

It's really a good newsgroup, but you will have to wrestle with yourself
over the fact that the stuff posted is warez.  Of course when we are
talking about stuff this old, it is usually pretty hard to find and
sometimes the companies that made this stuff isn't even around anymore.

Matt