<CT> Re: --ADMIN: One change in the way...

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:47:19 -0600

ROFL !!!!!!!   "Oh, please, stop ... Stop! ...  My sides; they ache!!"
:-)   :-)

                                 *   *   *

Bill Marcum wrote:

> > > Yea, I know, WTF is an Ecartis? Where does that name come from, and
> > > exactly what was Losher smoking at the time? LOL...
> > >
> > The same substance, I think, that the British Post Office was using
> > when it changed its name to Consignia...
> >
> Did someone else claim ownership of the name "British Post Office"?
> :)

     -- [snipped] --

Here's Bill making claims about the "Llewellyn's Ming Vase Shuffleboard
League"? ... and now there's these BPO doings?   I haven't laughed so hard
since I don't know when.  Talk about smoking strange substances ...

Nothing quite matches humor from the UK.  And I thought someone was stoned
when they called that round rock business at the Olympics "curling."  This
is even better.

Norm
--
   "The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
                  -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --