<CT> Re: ADMIN: Happenings/calmira_tips Digest V2 #11

  • From: AVTEKKI@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:00:19 EST

In a message dated 1/14/01 11:50:10 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:47:30 -0700 (MST)
>  From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
>  Subject: <CT> ADMIN: Happenings
>

>  Hello all, just a quick note that I am in the process of cleaning out
>  the member list of the old Calmira_Tips list at Egoofs in preparation
>  for closing that list, so you all may receive exit questionaires. These
>  questionaires may safely be ignored. :)
>
>  -=Brian=-

Brian,

Sorry to inconvenience you with this and my previous message pertaining to my
"being unsubscribed".  Obviously you can ignore it if it gets to you.  Thanks
again for all the time and effort that I believe you must put forth in making
this list and information, and Calmira, available to us.

Thanks, Bob.