<CT> Re: A few questions from an amatuer

  • From: Peter Trevor <ptlivestock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:03:00 -1100

Hello Ken and Glenn,

Your advice is much appreciated.

Have followed up on Telix, Procomm/Wincomm and others Ive come across in the
search. However, with Procomm/Winncomm and a number of the others, Ive run
up against a brick wall in every link Ive followed.

The Telix for Windows 1.15c connects up and works very well with the comms
terminal on my Amiga and fulfils my requirements admirably. It has a 45day
trial period and I would possibly consider paying the shareware fee but the
files date back to April 96 and their web address, delta.comm, asks me what
flight I want to travel on. So, Im a bit wary of sending any payment to the
adresses given - if they or the company still exist. What does one do in a
case like this?

Regards
--
Peter Trevor