<CT> Re: A few questions from an amatuer

  • From: Ben09880@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:01:07 -0500

Welcome to the list Peter!  So you have had the pleasure of using one of the
best computers ever, also?  Awesome!  Of course, I am referring to the one and
only Commodore Amiga!!  Yay!!!  :o)

You mentioned you have tackled the emulation of the amiga on the pc??  Could
you email me offlist for some insight as to how you configured the software,
not to mention what software you use?

Are you on high speed internet?  Could you somehow email/post to the web an
image of your virtual hard drive?  I have loads of questions, and if
neccessary, I will be glad to snail mail you a cd mailer postage paid if you
could get a working amiga emulator setup on it for me.

Sincerely,
   Benj!  You know, I thought I was the youngest Calmira member?  Remember me??
 I'm still wandering around the 'net!