<CT> Re: A few questions about making calmira look like win98

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:58:43 -0600

> The only program that i can find that does either is Mask98, but it
costs -
> can anyone email me a crack or suggest an alternative?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Cracks are bad, mmkay?  :)

Tried online?  www.cracks.am, astalavista.box.sk, www.nxsecure.com/forums
(request there in Application Requests...towards the bottom).

If all those fail, and no one else responds, I'll get some people looking.
If I can't find a crack, my friends can (or there isn't one..lol, or is not
online anywhere).  Close to that anyway.

Ross