<CT> Re: A bozo who gets, and replies to, the digest.

  • From: Al Hall <alhall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:38:03 -0800

Hi Williams,

I too receive the Digest version of this egroup,
BUT:

I always take the time to delete excess verbage!

If responding to more than one post I'll send two
messages, each with a proper subject.

I do this because I respect the other users of the
egroup and don't want to waste bandwidth.

When I see a subject referencing a digest# like
"CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V1 #41" I always skip
over it because I assume that the poster is too
stupid to observe proper net etiquette and therefor
has little to offer of interest.

If you want to continue to be seen as a "bozo", just
keep doing what you're doing...