<CT> Re: 16 Bit Freeware List help

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:48:25 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Matt Bahls wrote:

> Hi all,
> I can't remember if it was on here or another list where somebody had
> started a list dedicated to 16 bit freeware programs.  I tried to
> subscribe, but then I think too much time expired before I could reply to
> the confirmation e-mail and I never got subscribed.  If anybody knows,
> could somebody please send me the subscription address since I have since
> deleted it.

Yeah, I do not recall the exact address, but I know it was at  egroups,
now yahoogroups(barf).  I subscribed when it first was mentioned but have
yet to receive anything from the list.  Maybe I got lost from the list
somewhere along the line?  I believe Joshua Branan (not sure of the
spelling) started it.

Regards,

John