<CT> Question: output file for dropped files

  • From: "Martin B. Brilliant" <mbrilliant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:20:51 -0500

I have an icon on the desktop that accepts %droppedfiles% (what it
does is take a .PS file, output from a PostScript printer driver,
and send it to ghostscript to produce a .PDF file).

As I have it now, it outputs to a fixed file name and then I have to
manually rename it and move it to where I want it. How can I make it
ask for an output file when I drop an input file on it?
--
                                                Marty
Martin B. Brilliant at home in Holmdel, NJ