<CT> Opinion on something...

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Calmira_Tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:16:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi, looking for opinions on something...

I'm in the process of totally revamping the Calmira screenshots pages,
totally simplifying them. This is in preparation for a total site-wide
revamp me and Erwin are cooking up soon.

The new format will be one unique page per shot. The main screenshots
page will have a table of links leading to each page, and also each page
will have a "next" and "back" button, so that the visitor can access the
shots randomly or linearly as they please.

Here's my pickle:
Should I link in new shots in alphabetical order, and let the visitor
spot the new ones in the table of links,

OR

Link the new ones in at the front of the line, making them the first
ones in the tour, while destroying future alphabetical order?

What do you think?

-=Brian=-