<CT> Off-Topic::Win3

  • From: Ross Nelson <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 08:18:10 -0600

Hey all.  A while ago, I said that I'd put Winfwg 3.11 up somewhere.  Well,
I had it all ready but lost it in a reformat (couldn't
save any files, and it was too big anyway).  I have it all rar'd up (~10.7
or so mb) and ready to go (thought of it again because I saw DOS 6.22 on an
FTP).  I've contacted the FTP admin asking if they wanted me to upload it,
but if any of you have FTP space where you'd like me to put it instead,
contact me off-list.

I also have Office 4.2 (with someone else's name embedded, not sure how to
get it out), DOS 6.20, Works 3.0 (not a good one...I have the last 3 disks
from the original set and all 4 from a copy, and some files are missing or
corrupted from each set), Money 2.0, and some other various weird
things.  If anyone wants them, find some space and let me know.