<CT> OT: Network Card, PC Speaker

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 22:13:11 -0500

Just wondering, does anyone have an old ISA network card and the necessary
cable(s) to connect two computers together (just a cross-over cable, or is
more needed)?  I have a Netgear PCI NIC in this computer, and I'd like to
network them together just for something to play with.  If so, how much?

Also, there's a M$ program named PC Speaker (I think it's M$) that'll let
you play audio through the internal speaker.  The compressed exe is
speaker.exe.  Does anyone have a copy of this file?

Ross